Thanks.. i will check with MJ Products today to see if they have them.. i was up late playing with this stuff last night..
I do you have a number for www.jtronix.com there is no info on there site.. most places will let me set up an account with my SS# as the tax id.. as I buy a good bit of stuff ...
Search found 9 matches
- Saturday 12th Jan 2008, 5:06
- Forum: CB Radio Modifications
- Topic: Blue Display Cobra 25 / Uniden 68
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7303
- Friday 11th Jan 2008, 19:20
- Forum: CB Radio Modifications
- Topic: Blue Display Cobra 25 / Uniden 68
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7303
Blue Display Cobra 25 / Uniden 68
Well I just about pulled my hair out tonight.. I had a Cobra 25 night watch sitting about the shack along with a bunch of blue displays that just came in this week. So i was like let me toss a blue display roger beep and echo into the 25, I started with the display first.. I pull the radio down and ...
- Thursday 10th Jan 2008, 5:39
- Forum: CB Radio General
- Topic: How Far do you Xmit
- Replies: 4
- Views: 21103
How Far do you Xmit
I am just wondering.. How far is a good transmitt with a amp putting out 50 watts into a 102" whip
im getting about 3 or 4 miles as the bird flys.. talking to some one that is pushing 130 watts out a 4ft firefly whip.
I thaught we should get a bit more distance
Kilowatt
im getting about 3 or 4 miles as the bird flys.. talking to some one that is pushing 130 watts out a 4ft firefly whip.
I thaught we should get a bit more distance
Kilowatt
- Sunday 6th Jan 2008, 5:34
- Forum: CB Radio Repair and Troubleshooting
- Topic: service manual for Cobra 29 NH ST - DEAD RADIO !!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 16031
- Saturday 5th Jan 2008, 17:32
- Forum: CB Radio Repair and Troubleshooting
- Topic: service manual for Cobra 29 NH ST - DEAD RADIO !!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 16031
- Saturday 5th Jan 2008, 10:15
- Forum: CB Radio Repair and Troubleshooting
- Topic: service manual for Cobra 29 NH ST - DEAD RADIO !!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 16031
- Saturday 5th Jan 2008, 10:13
- Forum: CB Radio Repair and Troubleshooting
- Topic: service manual for Cobra 29 NH ST - DEAD RADIO !!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 16031
- Saturday 5th Jan 2008, 7:06
- Forum: CB Radio Repair and Troubleshooting
- Topic: service manual for Cobra 29 NH ST - DEAD RADIO !!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 16031
- Friday 4th Jan 2008, 17:49
- Forum: CB Radio Repair and Troubleshooting
- Topic: service manual for Cobra 29 NH ST - DEAD RADIO !!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 16031
service manual for Cobra 29 NH ST - DEAD RADIO !!!
I just picked up a Cobra 29 NH ST off eBay... it?s seen its better days; i plan on uising it for a platform for a custom radio.
It came with the drivers missing and looks like some one tried to install a swing kit and cooked the rings off the board where jp was soldered...
The 50/50/sw pot for ...
It came with the drivers missing and looks like some one tried to install a swing kit and cooked the rings off the board where jp was soldered...
The 50/50/sw pot for ...