The mic switch seems to open and close continuity according to my Fluke meter, but it has no effect on radios talkback being off or on.
With mic unplugged from radio,,, and switch "on" there is continuity from pin 1 [grd/shield] to pin 4 [rx] at mic connector.
With switch off no continuity from ...
Search found 2 matches
- Thursday 1st May 2008, 16:53
- Forum: CB Radio Modifications
- Topic: superstar 33 ...aka ranger rg-33 ..looking for info
- Replies: 24
- Views: 51641
- Sunday 27th Apr 2008, 22:57
- Forum: CB Radio Modifications
- Topic: superstar 33 ...aka ranger rg-33 ..looking for info
- Replies: 24
- Views: 51641
I just got one these radios, the talkback switch on radio's stock 4 pin mic does not disable talkback. The tb is active all the time. Is there a simple fix to disable tb, I never liked or use tb. I would rather use an Astatic power nc mic as well, and tb always feedbacks/squeals with any power mic ...