Thanks - there are definitely some semiconductors labelled Q3 on the board.
I'd managed to get the datasheet of Rick's preferred Sanyo equivalent (below), but that doesn't give the case markings. I've just scoured the component drawers in the lab at work and found 3 types of varicaps, BB405B ...
Search found 6 matches
- Thursday 10th Jul 2008, 1:53
- Forum: CB Radio Repair and Troubleshooting
- Topic: Maycom EM-27 flashing channel digits
- Replies: 11
- Views: 22849
- Wednesday 9th Jul 2008, 12:02
- Forum: CB Radio Repair and Troubleshooting
- Topic: Maycom EM-27 flashing channel digits
- Replies: 11
- Views: 22849
- Wednesday 9th Jul 2008, 11:18
- Forum: CB Radio Repair and Troubleshooting
- Topic: Maycom EM-27 flashing channel digits
- Replies: 11
- Views: 22849
- Wednesday 9th Jul 2008, 9:45
- Forum: CB Radio Repair and Troubleshooting
- Topic: Maycom EM-27 flashing channel digits
- Replies: 11
- Views: 22849
Goop
Am I right is suspecting that the PLL components are beneath the wax in the photo?
- Wednesday 9th Jul 2008, 9:32
- Forum: CB Radio Repair and Troubleshooting
- Topic: Maycom EM-27 flashing channel digits
- Replies: 11
- Views: 22849
- Monday 7th Jul 2008, 6:53
- Forum: CB Radio Repair and Troubleshooting
- Topic: Maycom EM-27 flashing channel digits
- Replies: 11
- Views: 22849
Maycom EM-27 flashing channel digits
Hi
I'm hoping that someone here has seen and fixed this before...
My previously fine vehicle mounted Maycom EM-27 has stopped working. The displayed symptoms are that the channel number digits now start flashing a few seconds after channel selection, and there is no reception or transmission ...
I'm hoping that someone here has seen and fixed this before...
My previously fine vehicle mounted Maycom EM-27 has stopped working. The displayed symptoms are that the channel number digits now start flashing a few seconds after channel selection, and there is no reception or transmission ...