Does anyone possibly have an idea of what revision sn H506003257
would be? The owner will not open to identify the pcb.
Search found 2 matches
- Monday 18th Aug 2008, 11:13
- Forum: What Equipment ?
- Topic: Cobra 200 GTL DX - Revision by SN?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 9384
- Saturday 16th Aug 2008, 12:52
- Forum: CB Radio General
- Topic: Voyage VR 9000 or OmegaForce S45 or Ranger SS-158EDX
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9734
Voyage VR 9000 or OmegaForce S45 or Ranger SS-158EDX
I am looking to get back into cb.
The rigs that caught my eye are:
Voyage VR 9000 or OmegaForce S45 or Ranger SS-158EDX
The OmegaForce seems impressive but I think the display will be hard to see. The VR9000 looks good but I Love the Chrome of the SS-158
Is there anything I need to worry about ...
The rigs that caught my eye are:
Voyage VR 9000 or OmegaForce S45 or Ranger SS-158EDX
The OmegaForce seems impressive but I think the display will be hard to see. The VR9000 looks good but I Love the Chrome of the SS-158
Is there anything I need to worry about ...