Hi everyone,
I have a great looking TRC 448 CB set and I'd like to get it going. Information around the place seems a bit limited so here goes:-
It will TX / RX at times but not on the correct frequency. It appears to be difficult to get the PLL to lock up, but even when you do, it still wanders and ...
Search found 3 matches
- Sunday 5th Oct 2008, 11:50
- Forum: CB Radio Repair and Troubleshooting
- Topic: TRC 448
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5232
- Sunday 5th Oct 2008, 11:43
- Forum: CB Radio Repair and Troubleshooting
- Topic: realistic trc 449
- Replies: 5
- Views: 11848
- Sunday 5th Oct 2008, 11:41
- Forum: CB Radio Repair and Troubleshooting
- Topic: Johnson Viking 352D NO TX & FAINT RX ( very faint )
- Replies: 9
- Views: 20739
352D
Hi, did you manage to sort out the problem? I"ve got the same thing here - the radio is near spotless and I'd like to get it going. RX is fine after a tune up and realignment of PLL to lock it up. TX works, OK on AM full carier, but low mod almost non existant. SSB is working, but again very low ...