Search found 8 matches
- Tuesday 15th Sep 2009, 4:08
- Forum: CB Radio Modifications
- Topic: MAGNUM MINI MAG
- Replies: 4
- Views: 13498
Re: MAGNUM MINI MAG
WARNING!!! The main transformer on the board of the 15watt version will go out. they are a bear to get ahold of.
- Tuesday 15th Sep 2009, 4:05
- Forum: CB Radio Modifications
- Topic: Coba 148F-GTL
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10958
Re: Coba 148F-GTL
RF Limited sells the kits for them it is also the same kit for the galaxy's
- Tuesday 15th Sep 2009, 3:51
- Forum: Shout Outs
- Topic: 73's from the inner peninsula
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11924
Re: 73's from the inner peninsula
I plan being around alot.
- Wednesday 9th Sep 2009, 16:49
- Forum: General
- Topic: expired trial apon instulation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 30009
Re: expired trial apon instulation
Thanks that would be awesome!! from what I have read it is going to be a very valuable tool and alot of fun.
- Wednesday 9th Sep 2009, 5:44
- Forum: What Equipment ?
- Topic: The rigs
- Replies: 0
- Views: 8870
The rigs
mobile 1
Road King 56 Noise Canceling Mic
galaxy dx99v (down for the moment)
galaxy 250
texas star sweet 16
browning BR-54
mobile 2
Road King 56 Noise Canceling Mic
magnum delta force
xforce x40
xforce x200hd
xforce 1.2k
xforce 4.8k
browning BR-54
base 1
astatic silver eagle d104 lollipop ...
Road King 56 Noise Canceling Mic
galaxy dx99v (down for the moment)
galaxy 250
texas star sweet 16
browning BR-54
mobile 2
Road King 56 Noise Canceling Mic
magnum delta force
xforce x40
xforce x200hd
xforce 1.2k
xforce 4.8k
browning BR-54
base 1
astatic silver eagle d104 lollipop ...
- Wednesday 9th Sep 2009, 5:14
- Forum: Wanted !
- Topic: need schematics for galaxy dx99v echo/vc board
- Replies: 1
- Views: 9877
need schematics for galaxy dx99v echo/vc board
I am looking for schematics front and back to a galaxy dx 99v echo/vc board. I have the one off the website but I am needing a little more detail than what is offered. Any help offered is greatly appreciated. I am also looking for a galaxy dx 2527 and a cherokee cbs 2100 both were stolen from my ...
- Wednesday 9th Sep 2009, 4:56
- Forum: Shout Outs
- Topic: 73's from the inner peninsula
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11924
73's from the inner peninsula
Greetings all I just joined and thought I should just say hey. This is an awesome forum
- Wednesday 9th Sep 2009, 4:53
- Forum: General
- Topic: expired trial apon instulation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 30009
Re: expired trial apon instulation
I just downloaded it today and upon installation it sends me straight to register no trial/demo period and if I close or switch off the register window the whole application closes. It is the XP download. I intend to buy it but would like to try it first.
Thank You
Shaker
Thank You
Shaker