Search found 2 matches
- Sunday 12th Feb 2006, 10:38
- Forum: CB Radio Modifications
- Topic: Roger Fart
- Replies: 27
- Views: 76373
- Friday 6th Jan 2006, 18:03
- Forum: CB Radio General
- Topic: Wanted info on parts suppliers / wholesale to dealer parts
- Replies: 13
- Views: 32417
Wanted info on parts suppliers / wholesale to dealer parts
Hello all,
I am new to the cb repair and modification world. I am trying to locate the best/cheapest suppliers of parts and accessories.
I also would like to know which echo board is the most highly recomended. The only one I have had any dealing with thus far is the Astatic EB-1, which sounds ...
I am new to the cb repair and modification world. I am trying to locate the best/cheapest suppliers of parts and accessories.
I also would like to know which echo board is the most highly recomended. The only one I have had any dealing with thus far is the Astatic EB-1, which sounds ...